Monday, June 10, 2013

Bandit... 1 year later

I honestly can't believe that we have had Bandit a year... that is nuts!! Oh man does this little guy ( or should I say big guy) keep us on our toes. We have a routine down for him and he does well with it, he gives Jared more trouble then me, but that's ok we still LOVE him more than anything. We have liked to travel with him and he has gone to Bear Lake for a RFL camp out, Moroni to J's brother's house,he got to stay a a dog hotel in Brigham city, and he went to Montana and of course to see J at work and to SONIC to get him a treat. In December, I was finally convinced that getting him fixed would be worth it and make him a better dog... I made the appointment and everyone said " have J take him and pick him up and he'll be mad at him"... not true. Bandit wouldn't come near me for 2 days... I got over it. He loves to be with everyone. He's a good boy and we love him!!!

1 comment: