Sunday, March 10, 2013

Everybody Hurts...

This post I am taking from a post that my sister posted on face book earlier this week... "Ok, so I battle depression, and that is hard to admit. Yesterday due to a "perfect storm" of freak things the depression got the best of me, not my best hours. I saw a new Doctor today and am in a new medication. I pray that things get better and if your the praying type, pray for me please. The important thing is I know whet I was and where my mind was, I know how bad life can seem and it looks hopeless some times, but I swear REM got it right, every body hurts sometimes, just hold on. If you think you have had enough, of this life, hold on! Just hold on. I am telling you guys, life IS worth living. If you know someone who you even think is struggling, STAY INVOLVED in their life. Some of you sent me messages and texts and just "hey I am here if you need something, anything" messages. I might not have called those in, but they help. It helps to know people care. So when the world is just too much and this life...... HANG ON!" I think we all suffer from forms of depression on different levels. When I read this I was absolutely heart broken, to think that my own sister didn't feel like she could call and talk to me. That hurts. But she is right " Everybody hurts sometimes" Now I am sitting here wondering what I can do to help my sister, all I can come up with is pray...pray...pray...pray!! This is really hard for me to wrap my head around and understand why?? I love you all and if any of you need to talk... please call me Love, D When the day is long and the night The night is yours alone When you're sure you've had enough Of this life, well hang on Don't let yourself go, 'cause everybody cries And everybody hurts sometimes Sometimes everything is wrong Now it's time to sing along When your day is night alone (Hold on, hold on) If you feel like letting go (Hold on) When you think you've had too much Of this life, well hang on 'Cause everybody hurts take comfort in your friends Everybody hurts Don't throw your hand oh, no don't throw your hand If you feel like you're alone, no, no, no, you are not alone If you're on your own in this life The days and nights are long When you think you've had too much Of this life to hang on Well, everybody hurts sometimes, everybody cries And everybody hurts sometimes And everybody hurts sometimes so, hold on, hold on Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on Everybody hurts No, no, no, no, you are not alone

No comments:

Post a Comment