Tuesday, April 3, 2012

LiFe DoEsN't GeT mUcH bEtTeR


SPRING BREAK!!! I had the privilege of taking two of my cutest, sweetest nieces to a "real live" movie today. What a great way to spend a couple hours. I met them at Cookie Cutters and SURPRISED them. They had no idea what my plan was. I told them that I was there to take them to a movie and K said " a real live one". We got our tickets and we headed to get our treats. I got them each "a kid pack" that consisted of popcorn, drink and a candy, as we were getting settled, K turned to me and said " my very own popcorn and drink... this is the best day EVER!!" As the movie got started and everyone was settling in, both girls scooted right up against me (one on each side) I just held them as tight as I could, thinking to myself " Life doesn't get much better than this" I am with 2 people that I LOVE very much, and I was thinking of all the many things that I have been blessed with. Sure, there are somethings that I want, that I don't have yet, but at that moment in time I was the HAPPIEST I have been in a long time!! I love being able to spend time with my family especially my nieces and nephew. For a moment in time, my life was complete...

1 comment:

  1. Haha!!! Soooooo cute!!!! Love her "A REAL LIVE ONE?!?!" Wish I'd gone! ;)

    ReplyDelete