Friday, October 18, 2013

TIME FLIES WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN...

I can't believe I haven't posted anything in 3 1/2 months...Sorry, needless to say we have been having fun. Let me take you back a couple months... July- what a whirlwind. We spent the month in a HOT HOT HOT tent selling FIREWORKS!! It paid off in the end, but it was still miserable at times. In the middle of the FIREWORKS adventure I got hired on a DFS (Direct Financial Services) in the collection department... I LOVE IT!! I would be at the FIREWORK tent from 8 am until 230 pm then go to training until 8 pm come back to the tent and be there until 12 am- ended up being really long days. Thank goodness Jared and his mom were there!! The FIREWORKS finally ended and I got done with training and I started to work from 7 am to 10 pm (we had unlimited over time) WOO HOO!! NOT!! I did that almost the entire month of August- I was exhausted, but the $$$ was good- it got us completely out of debt, which was one of our goals with the FIREWORKS- we decided that we wanted to take a trip... something we don't do and if we do we go to Montana, which we LOVE, but we wanted to do something new. We did go to Montana for the annual game, which was really low key with Uncle Dave being sick. Anyway, we googled places we haven't been and we couldn't decide and I wanted to do something for Jared, for all he does for me. So, if you know Jared at all you will know that this time of year he lives and breaths... FOOTBALL!! Definitely, not my favorite, but I support him when I can. So I looked up his favorite football team these days which is the Seattle Sea hawks (2 of his AGGIES play for them) and what do you know, they play the TITANS on our 12th Anniversary in Seattle!! It couldn't be better, right? SO I started checking prices and looking at things for us to do and TOLD Jared that we were going. It worked!! I booked the hotel and bought the tickets to the game!! I was so excited!! September couldn't have gone any slower... we were both so excited to go on our trip. As it got closer we planned out or route and where we would stop and etc... Fast forward... we are headed out of town!! Finally on our way!! 14 hrs later we pull into our hotel... let the FUN begin!! We did so much and had such a great time!! We got to meet up with cousins of mine that I haven't seen in 20+ years... that had to be the highlight of the trip. The game was AMAZING!! the entire trip was so fun!! (I will post pictures this week) I am grateful that we had the opportunity to go ans spend time with each other. I am also very grateful that I have a loving husband that I enjoy spending time with and going on adventures with... that what this life has been with him... one big ADVENTURE!! I LOVE YOU JARED!! Love, D~

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic! I love blogging! Sooooo grateful that both of you are in my life after so long...so enjoyed your visit. Never long enough...we will get together soon! Love you much!

    ReplyDelete