Wednesday, June 20, 2012

No Longer a Void...

Well, we have had Bandit for 10 days now and life has been great!! He is the best thing... except when he chews on stuff(ie the nieces and nephew)piddles on the floor, barks, runs away chasing the cat. He is a pretty good puppy, love attention, he is kennel trained at night and LOVES to go see his "Aunt Amy and Uncle Mark" in the car. Our routine at night is to take him out to potty about 10 and then go down to our room, he jumps up onto our bed with his blankie in tow ( I mad him a fleece blanket and he drags it around everywhere he goes) and forms it into a comfy little bed and go to sleep for a while. I sit there and watch him sleep and can't stop thinking what a life saver he has been, he has filled a void in my heart that I never thought could be or would be filled. I didn't know I could love something so much, even when I am cleaning up an accident or getting after him for biting... my heart is so full of love for him. I am grateful that I have him...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that you have him! He's soooo sweet! I want to meet him so bad! Hopefully I can come visit in a few weeks!!! Give him lots of hugs for me!!!

    ReplyDelete