Saturday, June 2, 2012

May... it has come and gone so fast...

Hello my dear friends and family. I know it has been a while since I blogged,life has gotten busy. This are moving along with the housing process slower than we would like, but they are saying we are close to being done with the paperwork part... then it's more waiting. I have a busy summer ahead of me/us. this next week I have Girl Scout Twilight Camp, then Thursday we have our team fundraiser for the Relay for Life... lets hope it goes well. Then our nieces C,C,M,and P will be here cause their mom is going to girls camp and dad has to work. hen just try to finish up getting everything ready for the relay and if we can afford it and have time we might make it up to Missoula, Montana for a couple days!! Well I better be getting off to bed. I love you all and hope you had a great MAY!! Love, D~

No comments:

Post a Comment