Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I LOVE BEING AN AUNTIE


Jared and I decided to go on a road trip this last weekend to Moroni and see his brother and his family!!! MY NIECES!!! We got there Friday night and Jared and Corey fixed the brakes on their van and I talked to Heidi and the girls. Saturday we got up and drove into Provo and Orem and went shopping. We had so much fun!! Jared and I have wanted to get the girls a "Build a Bear" for awhile now and there was one in the University Mall so we decided there is no better time like the present. We talked to Corey and Heidi and asked them if it would be ok and they said yes, so we each took a girl through the process... I had Cambrie, Jared took Chesnie and Corey and Heidi had Meggan and Paislee. They each picked out their very own bear and outfit. It was so fun to see the look on their faces as we were doing it. It is something that I will never forget. I have so much gratitude towards my Heavenly Father for giving me the oppertunity to be the best Auntie that I can be. I may not ever be able to have my own children, but being an Aunt comes in close second.!!!

2 comments:

  1. We went to Build-A-Beat last year when we were in Orem and I loved it just as much as the kids did. They loved the air bath the best. It was hard getting them to leave that table. This post makes me want to go again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls did have a lot of fun! However, Auntie told them they need to go back to the mall and get new outfits. Great, now I can't go back to the mall again! Just Kidding! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete